When is a plan review required?
- The District requires that all projects involving the installation of a 3-inch or larger connection must be reviewed and approved prior to construction.
If a project contains any one of the following, plan reviewing is required:
- Main extensions for new development
- Fire hydrants
- Fire service connections
- Domestic connections 3-inch or larger
- Water line relocation or modifications
Plans shall be prepared, stamped, and signed by a PE licensed by the State of Kentucky. Plans must meet the requirements and specifications detailed in the District’s Construction Standards & Specifications and follow the Water Construction Plans Checklist. Any deviation from these standards will result in plan rejection.
Design Standards & Specifications
- Water Line Construction Standards & Specifications
- Wastewater Line Construction Standards & Specifications
- Water Construction Plans Checklist
- Fire Service Agreement & Specifications
Developer Forms & Documentation
Fire Hydrants & Fire Hydrants Meters